Skip to content


Resident and Fellow Forms

UT Tax Deferred Income Plans

Although Residents and Fellows are "Special Employees" who are not eligible for regular state retirement, UT offers several tax-deferred income plans in which you can participate:  401(k), 403(b), and 457 Plans. As a Special Employee, you are not eligible for matching funds in the 401(k) plan.   

For information about these plans, please visit the UTHSC Benefits website at the UTHSC Human Resources Benefits website.   You will find links about forms and providers on that website.

Bring your completed forms to Jacqueline Hogan in the GME Office in the Whitehall Building for processing.

Other Resident/Fellow Forms

For any other forms, such as travel and professional development reimbursement, please contact your Coordinator and Jacqueline Hogan, GME Financial Specialist at 423.778.3899 ( or Pamela Scott, Director for GME and Medical Student Education at 423.778.7442 (

Last Published: Sep 28, 2020