The Performance evaluation is a necessary and beneficial process, which provides annual feedback to staff members about job effectiveness and career guidance. The performance review is intended to be a fair and balanced assessment of an employee's performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
This list of frequently asked questions is designed to address some of the most common inquiries about the performance review process.
Complete these forms before the end of the employees three-month and six-month anniversary of regular service with the University of Tennessee.
- 3 Month Probationary Period Performance Review Form
- 6 Month Probationary Period Performance Review Form
Employee Self Assessment
The following forms are available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Please print and complete ALL forms.
- Performance Review Instruction Form
- Performance Review Summary Form with goals and objectives
- Performance Review Detail Form
- Performance Review frequently asked questions
- Performance Improvement Plan
Human Resources Office
910 Madison Avenue
Suite WP012, 1st Floor
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5600
Fax: (901) 448-5170