The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, located at the very heart of the Downtown medical center, has been serving the greater Memphis area since 1911. Our vision is to be the preeminent public research and teaching university linking the people of Tennessee to the nation and the world.
The Health Science Center aims to improve human health through education, research, clinical care and public services. The UT Health Science Center campuses include the colleges of Dentistry, Graduate Health Sciences, Health Professions, Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy. Patient care, professional education and research are carried out at hospitals and other clinical sites across Tennessee.
UTHSC Employee Benefits Fair
It's that time again! Every year the Human Resources Benefits Departments holds our annual Benefits Fair. The Benefits Fair provides a great opportunity for faculty, staff, and retirees to discuss with representatives all plan options such as: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and retirement plans, investment programs and more.
- Date: Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Location: Madison Plaza Lobby
Annual Open Enrollment Period
September 15 – October 15, 2015. Enrollment ends at 4:30 p.m. CST
- You must use Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison to make any changes, cancel or add benefits options.
- The website to make changes - http://www.edison.tn.gov.
- The 2016 Decision Guide Booklet will be mailed to employees' homes in early September.
- Benefits Administration will not accept paper forms.
- Enroll early! Enrollment ends at 4:30p.m. CST on October 15th
- All new dependent verification documents must be received by 4:30 p.m. CST by October 15th
We strengthen the University of Tennessee's human resources by providing support and leadership in a diverse, respectful, and welcoming environment where employees thrive in an innovative and meaningful community.
We share expertise in HR best practices to advance the university's strategic plan.
We create a dynamic and sustaining 21st century fUTure work force, by bringing together and collaborating with the faculty and staff, administration, campuses, and institutes.
We encourage a professional staff that leverages differences in a continuous, fully engaged quest for improvement and innovation.
Human Resources Office
910 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163