News & Upcoming Events
UTHSC Student Immunization Requirements
UTHSC Behavioral Health Services for Students and Residents
UTHSC students and graduate medical residents (GME) can receive face-to-face counseling for issues such as stress, emotional, financial, legal, and relationship problems, sexual orientation, alcohol and substance abuse. Click here for more information.
HPV: Get The Facts!
- HPV is a virus that is spread during ANY sexual activity.
- Certain types of HPV if left untreated may cause cancer in males and females.
- Some people may be infected with HPV and not knowingly pass it on to their sexual partners.
THE GOOD NEWS: Prevention is the Key!
- Four types of HPV can be prevented by the Gardasil vaccine.
- If you are sexually active, condoms may help decrease HPV transmission but is not guaranteed.
SO PROTECT YOURSELF!!
If you are a male or female student , 26 years or younger, and would like more information about HPV prevention, call University Health Services to schedule an appointment to discuss your options with one of our medical providers.
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163