- UTHSC DNP Faculty Elected President of National Practice Organizations. Read more about them in this article.
- Dr. Diane Pace teaches Acute Care DNP student Emma Best how to suture at the Medical Education & Research Institute.
- MSN CNL Class of 2013 HRSA Nursing Workforce Diversity 2011 Scholarship Recipients at the UTHSC Alumni Dinner, May, 2012: Pictured from Left to Right: LaQuita Moore, Eboni Cunningham, DeKeya Easley, Kimary Lee-Banks, Dr. Tommie Norris, Ashlee Scott, Teneka Simms, and Huong Tran. Not Pictured: Kevin Porter and Shemecia Forthner.
- Instructor Melody Waller, RN, MSN, teaches injection administration to first year Master’s Entry CNL students during Nursing Skills Lab II.
- Dr. Susan Jacob, Interim Dean, presented the 2012 CNL Preceptor Award to Karla Ashburn. Ms. Ashburn is a nurse on the seventh floor Neurological Unit at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital and has been a clinical instructor for the Dedicated Education Unit for three years.
- Dr. Susan Jacob, Interim Dean, presented the 2012 Graduate Preceptor Award to Dr. Robert “Bo” Richardson, III. Dr. Richardson is an Acute Clinical Assessment Preceptor for doctor of nursing practice students in the acute care option. A 1991 graduate from the UTHSC College of Medicine, Dr. Richardson is board certified in Internal Medicine
- 50 year Golden Graduates, the Class of 1962 pose for a photo at the 2012 Alumni Dinner Dance.
- DNP Nurse Anesthesia students from the Class of 2013 pose for a photo at the Scrub Hat Ceremony, sponsored by the Class of 2014.
- MSN CNL students, Helen Castro, Brandon Habkouk, and Tiffany Trowles get ready to perform health screenings for attendees of the Latino Fest, held in April at the Memphis Botanic Gardens.
Fri, May 31, 2013 at 01:30 PM - Commencement
Wed, June 12, 2013 at 05:00 PM - DNP Nurse Anesthesia Webinar
Wed, June 19, 2013 at 08:00 AM - College of Nursing DNP Open House
DNP Nurse Anesthesia Webinar
Please join Dr. Jill Oswaks, Director of the DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program at 5 PM CST, June 12th, July 10th, or August 14th or on Saturday, July 20th at 10 AM CST to learn more about UTHSC’s Nurse Anesthesia program preparing graduates to become CRNAs. A short overview of the program will be followed by a question & answer session with Dr. Oswaks and current Nurse Anesthesia students. RSVP required - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will use “Connect” for the sessions. To connect to the webinar, you will need an Internet connection, a Web browser, and the Adobe Flash Player (which is pre-installed in most browsers and is a free download for those who do not have it). It works with virtually any connection speed and in all popular browsers.
To access the webinar, type the following URL into your webpage: http://connect.uthsc.edu/nurseanesthesia/ The “Connect” meeting will open. Please enter as “Guest.” Type your name when prompted. Then click “Enter Room” to join the webinar. Please email Natalie Ensminger with any questions.