Scholarships & Grants
At UTHSC, all institutional scholarships are awarded through the various colleges. Therefore, please make sure to review your college's specific webpage listed below for more information.
Many states offer financial need based grants to students who are eligible. If you are a Tennessee resident, please review the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) website for a list of scholarship and grant opportunities. If you are not a Tennessee resident, please contact your state's department of education. Below we highlight a few TSAC scholarships:
- Scholarship Application due Sept.1 (FALL), Feb. 1st (SPRING/SUMMER)
- Hope Eligibility, Award Amounts, Renewal and Termination Criteria
- Hope Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Regain Eligibility?
- TSAC Student Portal to view state summary of awards
Tennessee Student Assistance Award (TSAA)
- Scholarship Application due as soon as possible after January 1st
- TSAA Eligibility, Award Amounts, Renewal and Termination Criteria