Skip to content

Loan Counseling

Entrance Counseling

If you have not previously received a Direct Loan or Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL), the Federal Government requires you to complete entrance counseling to ensure that you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming.

Federal Exit Counseling

If you have ACCEPTED Federal Student Loans, and applied the funds toward the cost of tuition, you are required to have loan exit counseling before you graduate.


Federal Loan Cancellation & Discharge Chart

Last Published: Sep 14, 2018