The Office of Research Administration at the UT Health Science Center provides support for the faculty and staff of the Health Science Center (including components at the UT Graduate School of Medicine in Knoxville and the Chattanooga Unit of the College of Medicine) in their efforts to obtain external funding for research and other sponsored projects, while ensuring compliance with UT policy, sponsor policy, and applicable law.
- NIH and AHRQ Announce Updated Policy for Application Submission
- Clarifications to the NIH and AHRQ Policy for Application Submission
- FAQs on NIH grant resubmission
- New Army e-submission site
- SF424 Guidelines Form C - 08/2013
- Use Adobe Reader 8.1.3 or higher to prepare grants.gov applications!
- Information about Electronic Grant Submissions - 08/2013
- 2014 NIH Due Dates
- NIH Public Access Policy Information
Deborah L. Smith, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
Office of Research
910 Madison, Suite 823
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-4823
Fax: (901) 448-7133