Legislative Resource Committee
- Maintain contact with legislators for efficient exchange of information;
- Update legislators on UTHSC events, resources, expertise, etc.
- Continue efforts to effectively communicate with our legislature using every available channel.
- Utilize and update the existing legislative resource database.
- Gather information from UTHSC sources to present to legislators.
- Maintain open communication with the Associate Vice President in the UT Office of State Relations.
- Send UTHSC representatives to participate in the Day on the Hill.
- Set up a campus legislative forum.
Members of Committee
|Stephanie Nikbakht||College of Nursing|
|Elisha McCoy||College of Pharmacy|
|Uzoma Ibeguogu||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Richard Williams||College of Dentistry|
|Beth Choby||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Jie Zhang||College of Medicine - Clinical|
Faculty Senate President
Terrance G. Cooper, Ph.D.
Harriet S. Van Vleet Professor of Microbiology & Immunology
Dept. of Microbiology, Immunology & Biochemistry
858 Madison Ave.
Memphis, TN 3863
Phone: Office (901) 448-6179
Phone: Lab (901) 448-2882
Faculty Senate President Office
62 South Dunlap Rm 212
Memphis, TN 38163