Legislative Resource Committee
- Maintain contact with legislators for efficient exchange of information;
- Update legislators on UTHSC events, resources, expertise, etc.
- Continue efforts to effectively communicate with our legislature using every available channel.
- Utilize and update the existing legislative resource database.
- Gather information from UTHSC sources to present to legislators.
- Maintain open communication with the Associate Vice President in the UT Office of State Relations.
- Send UTHSC representatives to participate in the Day on the Hill.
- Set up a campus legislative forum.
Members of Committee
|Matthew Allman, Chair||College of Allied Health Sciences|
|Joel Bessoff||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Mary Ellen Hoehn||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Tao Lowe||College of Pharmacy|
|George Maish||College of Nursing|
|Ann Nolen||College of Allied Health Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan Patton||College of Nursingemail@example.com|
|Cheryl Stegbauer||College of Nursing|
|Richard Williams||College of Dentistry|
|Jie Zhang||College of Medicine - Clinicalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Faculty Senate President Office
George Cook, PhD
62 South Dunlap Rm 212
Memphis, TN 38163