Clinical Affairs Committee
Responsibilities and Goals
Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, policies and recommendations related to the following:
- Enhancing Awareness of Excellence in Clinical Activities
- Promoting Clinical Research
- Facilitating Corporate/Clinical Relations
- Promote consistent Faculty Practice expectations and rewards within the Colleges and Departments.
- Support Clinical Faculty professional development, including publication, resource availability and grant support.
- Promote involvement of Clinical Faculty in all UTHSC missions by providing time to participate in teaching, research, and service.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of policies and plans affecting Clinical Faculty and their missions.
- Keep abreast of the new curriculum changes and be active in the content and implementation of the "Tool for Tracking Educational Activities".
- Keep abreast of the construction plans of any new clinical building.
Members of Committee
|Ajay Talati (Chair)||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Anita Airee||College of Pharmacy|
|Lucy Bruijn||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Jim Christian||College of Dentistry|
|Alicia Diaz-Thomas||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Weikuan Gu||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Vinay Jain||College of Dentistry|
|Ed Lazarus||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Michael Levin||College of Medicine - Clinical|
|Ann Michael||College of Health Professions|
|Lisa Rinsdale||College of Nursing|
Faculty Senate President Office
Martin E. Donaldson, PhD
62 South Dunlap Rm 212
Memphis, TN 38163