- Junior Medical Technology students learn core laboratory procedures such as proper specimen handling, pipetting, and preparation of dilutions.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Graduates 2011
- Medical Technology students collaborate with nursing students.
MDH December 2011 Graduation
From L to R, Dr. Noma Anderson, Dean; Dr. Nancy Williams, Program Director; Natalia Lamonaca, recent grad; Jessica Huffman, recent grad; Janice Siegel, recent grad; Dr. Cassandra Ballard, Interim Chair; and Susan Daniel, MDH faculty member
- Physical Therapy Week
It is an exciting time for the allied health professions as we study and practice in an ever changing, growing healthcare environment. The College of Allied Health Sciences is committed to ensuring that our graduates are well prepared to successfully work and lead in this growing and challenging environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Science in Audiology
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Master of Cytopathology Practice
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Master of Dental Hygiene
- Master of Health Informatics and Information Management
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Master of Medical Science Physician Assistant
Would you like to visit the campus and learn more about our programs?
Go to the Visit UTHSC page on the Office of Admissions site to view the tour schedule.