Military Education Credit

The University of Tennessee Health Science Center is conservative in awarding credit for learning experiences at military schools. In order for credit to be granted, the material covered in the school must be like the material taught in a course at University of Tennessee Health Science Center. The amount and level of credit given is determined by the faculty in the appropriate University college. You must have an official JST transcript sent to the Office of Admissions when you apply.

Please see the guide below if you are considering transferring your military credit to your degree program at UTHSC.

Military Credit Frequently Asked Questions

Credit for Prior Learning Policy

A Transfer Guide:  Understanding Your Military Transcript and ACE Credit Recommendations 

ACE Webpage

Information on UTHSC transfer credit, leave of absence and withdrawal policies, and prior learning credit, policies is available on the UTHSC Policy Portal