Services covered by UTHSC Student Health Fees. These feese are paid within your tuition, so there is no out of pocket expense for almost all services at UHS. For no-show appointments or late cancellations, you may be charged a $10 fee.
- Clinic visits for: Health Promotion/Wellness Care, Acute Illness Care, Health Maintenance Examinations, Women’s Health, Men’s Health
- Allergy Injections (when on maintenance dose)
- General Counseling and Referrals to specialists or for radiologic testing as ordered by UHS Providers
- Flu Shots, TB Skin Tests
- Self Care Area
- Basic Laboratory Tests, Specialty Imaging, and X-Rays (as ordered by UHS Providers)
- Blood borne pathogen exposures/evaluations and treatment
- On-call services after hours and holidays
- Travel Health (there is a charge for needed immunizations)
Other services available for a fee for service:
- Office Procedures
- Drug Screens
- Other Lab Tests
You have the choice of several providers.
For individuals who need DENTAL CARE, please call UT College of Dentistry at 901-448-6220.
You may also call the University Dental Faculty Practice. Students and employees of UTHSC are eligible for discounted services. Call 901-448-6476 to schedule an appointment.
Access to all UTHSC Student Services
If you are a UTHSC student or employee, you may now schedule appointments, exchange messages with UHS staff, complete forms or surveys, check your financial account summary, or review/print immunizations through a secure online web-based portal using your NetID and password!
University Health Services
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163