UTHSC Student Behavioral Health Staff
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Student Mental Health Staff
- How to make an appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Campus Counseling and Support Services for UTHSC Students
- Upcoming Events
- Mental Health Links
- Monthly Mental Health Q&A
- For Faculty and Staff
- Telepsychiatry Services
- Counseling through Your Student Insurance Plan
Self Help – Information
Serving the mental health and counseling needs of UTHSC students.
UHS currently has a full time Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Susan Andrews. There is also 1 part-time Psychiatrist on staff, Dr. Iverson Bell. Please call Christa at 901-448-5064 with questions or to discuss your options regarding appointments, medication, etc.
Susan Andrews, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Iverson Bell
Christa Deiss, CMOM
Behavioral Health Program Specialist
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163