- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Student Mental Health Staff
- How to make an appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Campus Counseling and Support Services for UTHSC Students
- Upcoming Events
- Mental Health Links
- Monthly Mental Health Q&A
- For Faculty and Staff
- Telepsychiatry Services
- Counseling through Your Student Insurance Plan
Self Help – Information
The UTHSC Student Behavioral Health records are kept strictly confidential according to HIPAA guidelines. They are never part of the student’s academic record. All information about the student, even acknowledgment of their visits, is confidential and cannot be released to any other office, individual, or parent without the student’s written consent.
Mental health providers have a professional obligation to protect the patient from himself and others if he/she is perceived to be in imminent danger of hurting himself or others. A mental health provider is also required by law to report child or elder abuse.
The Student Assistance Program (SAP) records are managed by the eni network.
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163