Primary Care Services
UHS welcomes UTHSC faculty, staff, students, and their family members over the age of 18. We are able to file insurance if you are on one of the UTHSC campus sponsored plans. Please call our office to verify your eligibility and benefits.
If you already have a primary care provider, UHS is happy to see you for acute and episodic care.
- Full service care for women – annual exams, Pap Smears, menopause care, birth control counseling and plan of care, nutritional counseling, and referral for annual mammograms and bone density as indicated, Emergency contraception is available.
- Full service care for men - annual exams, nutritional counseling and referrals as needed
- Travel medicine consultation, prescriptions and health care planning
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Interactive Health Resource Center – state of the art web site and onsite resource center for appointments, healthcare information, referrals, refills on prescriptions, questions for the healthcare provider, health related links
- Responsive health care system – access through internet, phone, on call providers – 24 hours per day and face to face visits Monday - Friday
- Age appropriate preventive care
- Laboratory Blood Analysis ( lipid profile,chemistry profile, CBC, UA, PSA,etc.)
- Body composition analysis with nutrition consultation
- Referral for Diagnostic tests as indicated- Chest Xray, Electrocardiogram, Ultrasound, Treadmill testing, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, Mammogram, Bone Density screening
- Personal Care for medical concerns
- Referral for specialty care
- Behavioral health care referrals
- On-site health products
If you are a UTHSC student or employee, you may now schedule appointments, exchange messages with UHS staff, complete forms or surveys, check your financial account summary, or review/print immunizations through a secure online web-based portal using your NetID and password! You can also call (901) 448-5630 to schedule an appointment. An after hours on call providers are available to you by calling (901) 541-5654.
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (close daily between 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
University Health Services
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163