Only the following individuals will be considered as applicants in our residency program:
- Graduates of LCME-approved US and Canadian medical schools
- Graduates of AOA accredited osteopathic medical schools
- IMGs who have valid ECFMG certificates or who have completed a Fifth Pathway program
provided by an LCME-accredited medical school
- Graduates from medical schools on the Medical Board of Californias list of disapproved schools will not be accepted for application. It will be at our discretion to offer interviews to graduates of schools not on either the Medical Board of California’s list of approved schools or list of disapproved schools.
- Graduation from LCME-approved US or Canadian medical school, or American Osteopathic Association-accredited medical school, within the last 3 years.
- documented full-time clinical patient care in the US for 12 months
- US citizen or permanent resident of the US with a valid work authorization WE DO NOT ACCEPT VISAS.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 3 current letters of recommendation, preferably one from a family physician
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE) letter
- Copy of USMLE or equivalent (COMLEX) scores. It will be at our discretion to grant an interview if an applicant has failed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, or Step 3.
- a copy of your medical school transcript.
- a personal statement of your interest in Family Medicine.
- IMGs must be able to provide ECFMG certification to begin July 1st.
- All applications must go through ERAS and the NRMP.
St. Francis Family Medicine Center
1301 Primacy Parkway
Memphis, TN 38119