Skip to content

Noncompliance Concerns

The UTHSC IRB is committed to assuring that all of its research activities involving human participants are conducted so that the rights and welfare of human participants are promoted.

If you wish to report researcher noncompliance with any protocol, federal regulation, or local IRB policy, or report any researcher misconduct, you can call the IRB Compliance Advisor at (901) 448-2933. 

Alternatively, you may anonymously complete an Institutional Review Board Research Concern or Complaint Form. (También puede completar una Institutional Review Board Forma para presentar una queja o preocupación acerca de un estudio de investigación.)

If you wish to reveal your identity to the IRB but you do NOT want the researcher or research team in question to know that you have submitted a concern/complaint to us, the IRB will comply with your wishes to protect your identity.

Last Published: Sep 30, 2016