Registered Nurse to BSN
About the Online RN to BSN Program
The RN-BSN program provides a means for RNs who have graduated from accredited associated degree or diploma nursing programs to obtain knowledge and skills for professional nursing practice at the bachelor degree level. The program focuses on enhancing clinical reasoning and care delivery to improve patient safety and ensure high quality outcomes. RNs have the choice of completing the courses online or attending classes on-campus once per week. Licensed RNs receive 30 hours of credit for previous nursing coursework.
RN to BSN Details
- Designed to offer students flexibility
- Choice of completely online or hybrid (on campus once per week and online)
- Part-time or full-time options
- RNs who live in MS or AR but work in TN are eligible for in-state tuition if enrolled in part-time program
RN to BSN Options
RN to BSN Program Outcomes
The graduate of the RN to BSN Program will be able to:
- Use verbal, nonverbal, written, and emerging technology methods to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including the patient and the patient’s support network.
- Deliver safe, spiritually and culturally appropriate evidence-based, patient-centered health promotion and disease and injury prevention interventions.
- Integrate evidence, clinical judgment, interprofessional perspectives, and patient preferences in planning, implementing, and evaluating outcomes of patient-centered care
- Demonstrate professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
- Assume accountability for personal and professional behaviors.
- Apply socio-cultural, economic, ethical, legal, and political factors as a basis for nursing practice.
- Demonstrate continuous self-evaluation and lifelong learning.
BSN Program FAQs
Office of Student Affairs
901-448-6125 or email@example.com