IPECS Health Care Challenge 2013
The Health Care Challenge is a team-based competition where student teams are challenged to propose programs or activities to address the healthcare needs of a select target population in the greater Memphis community. Teams will be competing for cash awards and the opportunity to help individuals in need.
- UTHSC students in good academic standing who will be enrolled during the spring term (when the competition occurs) are eligible to register to participate.
- Teams will be comprised of no fewer than 5 and no more than 7 members, representing at least 3 separate professions.
- Students can register individually or register as a team - you can choose your teammates! REMEMBER that all team members must register individually.
- December 14, 2012 - Registration Closes - ALL members must complete the on-line registration form if registering as a team.
- January 12, 2013 - Official Health Care Challenge 2013 Kick-Off Event (apx 9am - 1pm; location TBA)
- March 1, 2013 - All Proposals DUE no later than noon
- March 23, 2013 - FINAL ROUND Presentations (times TBA)