The Communication Certification is planned for those staff members who are interested in communication skills training. The program consists of 32 hours of training required to reach certification. Employees will complete certification with a combination of courses offered in-class; via video conference; and through e-substitutions via the online computer-based training (CBT) modules. Visit the HR128 training portal to view the schedule of classes. E-substitutions are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week via the CBT portal.
Effective immediately, all employees must complete requirements for the current curriculum. Click below to view the curriculum and list of e-substitutions.
Communication Certification Curriculum
For questions concerning Communication Certification, please contact Darnita Brassel, (901) 448-2784.
- Excel 2010 Level 1, 16-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- AFSA/College Admin Sessions, 16-DEC-13 at 2:00pm
- Xythos Training, 17-DEC-13 at 11:00am
- Comp. Trng for Supv-Performance Eval-Module 2, 17-DEC-13 at 1:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 17-DEC-13 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 28-DEC-13 at 9:00am
- Comp. Trng for Supv-Performance Eval-Module 2, 07-JAN-14 at 9:00am
- Outlook Overview, 07-JAN-14 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 08-JAN-14 at 2:00pm
- College Prep: Study Skills, 09-JAN-14 at 2:00pm
- Word 2010 Level 1, 13-JAN-14 at 2:00pm
- Computer Basics, 14-JAN-14 at 3:00pm
- Laboratory Safety, 15-JAN-14 at 9:00am
- Compensation Training for Supervisors - Module 1, 16-JAN-14 at 9:00am
- Excel 2010 Level 1, 27-JAN-14 at 9:00am