The Communication Certification is planned for those staff members who are interested in communication skills training. The program consists of 32 hours of training required to reach certification. Employees will complete certification with a combination of courses offered in-class; via video conference; and through e-substitutions via the online computer-based training (CBT) modules. Visit the HR128 training portal to view the schedule of classes. E-substitutions are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week via the CBT portal.
Effective immediately, all employees must complete requirements for the current curriculum. Click below to view the curriculum and list of e-substitutions.
Communication Certification Curriculum
For questions concerning Communication Certification, please contact Darnita Brassel, (901) 448-2784.
- "DANCES OF LIFE" PBS Documentary, 28-MAY-13 at 1:30pm
- IRB Insights:10 Steps to Obtain UTHSC IRB Approval, 29-MAY-13 at 12:00pm
- Purchasing and Asset Management, 29-MAY-13 at 1:00pm
- PFE: Home Ownership Part I: Housing Market Update, 29-MAY-13 at 2:00pm
- Cash Deposits, 30-MAY-13 at 9:00am
- Multimedia Library Training, 30-MAY-13 at 10:00am
- Drop by Drop: Is it Discrimination?, 30-MAY-13 at 1:00pm
- PowerPoint 2010 Level 1, 31-MAY-13 at 2:00pm
- Word 2010 Level 1, 03-JUN-13 at 10:00am
- Listening for Understanding, 04-JUN-13 at 10:00am
- PFE: Home Ownership Part II: Mortgage Loans, 05-JUN-13 at 10:00am
- Workers Compensation Overview , 05-JUN-13 at 10:00am
- Training Basics Made Simple, 06-JUN-13 at 8:30am
- CoursEval Training, 10-JUN-13 at 2:00pm
- Creating Assessments, 11-JUN-13 at 9:00am