Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Diversity in the Workplace , 23-SEP-14 at 9:30am
- Basic TurningPoint (Clickers) , 23-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Webinar: When Social Media and Title IX Collide, 23-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Outlook Web App Overview, 24-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- PFE: Preparing Your Child for Financial Success, 24-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Purchasing and Asset Management, 24-SEP-14 at 1:00pm
- Supporting Non-Tenure Track Faculty, 24-SEP-14 at 1:00pm
- Departmental Deposits Training, 25-SEP-14 at 9:00am
- Roadmap for Understanding Title VI, 25-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Outlook 2013 Overview, 25-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- New Faculty Orientation, 26-SEP-14 at 8:00am
- AIHC Webinar - Measures and Results, 30-SEP-14 at 1:00pm
- Latino Americans, 30-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Digital Media & Copyright in Higher Ed, 03-OCT-14 at 1:00pm
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 06-OCT-14 at 2:00pm