Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Introduction to Adobe Acrobat Pro, 01-DEC-15 at 9:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 01-DEC-15 at 10:00am
- Word 2013 Level 1, 01-DEC-15 at 1:00pm
- EndNote Basics for Mac Users, 01-DEC-15 at 1:00pm
- Navigation & Overview, 02-DEC-15 at 9:30am
- Word 2013 Level 2, 02-DEC-15 at 10:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Presenter , 02-DEC-15 at 10:00am
- Evisions training, 03-DEC-15 at 8:30am
- Outlook 2013 Overview, 03-DEC-15 at 9:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 03-DEC-15 at 10:30am
- Unconscious Bias & Human Relations in the Wrkplc, 04-DEC-15 at 10:00am
- Evisions training, 04-DEC-15 at 1:00pm
- Hot Topics in Research, 08-DEC-15 at 12:00pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1, 09-DEC-15 at 9:00am
- Finding e-Resources, 09-DEC-15 at 10:00am