Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Computer Basics (MAC/OS X), 02-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 02-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Computer Basics (Windows/PC), 02-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Adobe Suite Overview, 03-SEP-14 at 9:00am
- Navigation & Overview, 03-SEP-14 at 9:30am
- Word 2013 Level 1, 03-SEP-14 at 11:30am
- Time Reporting, 04-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Word 2013 Level 2, 04-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Retirement 101: How, When and What to do?, 05-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Retirement 101: How, When, and What to Do, 05-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 09-SEP-14 at 9:30am
- Procurement Card Verification/Distribution, 09-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Finding e-Resources, 09-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Basics, 09-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 2, 09-SEP-14 at 2:00pm