Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Outlook 2013 Overview, 26-AUG-14 at 10:00am
- EndNote Basics, 26-AUG-14 at 10:00am
- Excel 2013: Pivot Tables, 26-AUG-14 at 2:00pm
- PFE; Cut Your Time in Line-Mobile Banking Basics, 26-AUG-14 at 2:00pm
- Xythos Training, 26-AUG-14 at 3:00pm
- Grading (Only), 26-AUG-14 at 3:30pm
- Grading (Only), 26-AUG-14 at 4:00pm
- Word 2013: Mail Merge, 27-AUG-14 at 9:00am
- DR-079 The Historical Influence of Women in Radiol, 28-AUG-14 at 7:00am
- Banner Training, 28-AUG-14 at 9:30am
- Basic TurningPoint for Mac computers (Clickers), 28-AUG-14 at 11:00am
- Computer Basics (MAC/OS X), 02-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 02-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Computer Basics (Windows/PC), 02-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Adobe Suite Overview, 03-SEP-14 at 9:00am