Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 2, 15-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- EndNote Basics for Mac Users, 15-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 15-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 17-FEB-16 at 12:00pm
- Zoom Video Conferencing, 17-FEB-16 at 1:00pm
- 2016 Performance Eval - Supervisors Only, 17-FEB-16 at 1:30pm
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Basics, 17-FEB-16 at 3:00pm
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (3 Days), 18-FEB-16 at 8:30am
- Excel 2013 Level 2, 18-FEB-16 at 2:00pm
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 19-FEB-16 at 1:00pm
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 23-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- SELMA: Film and Discussion, 23-FEB-16 at 12:00pm
- Copyright, 24-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- Webinar Wed.-Crucial Conversations, 24-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- Mobile Apps & Searching the Library, 24-FEB-16 at 12:00pm