Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Excel 2013 Level 1, 21-OCT-14 at 9:00am
- Intimate Partner Violence - The Workplace Responds, 21-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- Webinar: 7 Common Title IX Mistakes , 21-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Introduction to Adobe Presenter , 22-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- EndNote Basics, 23-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- Progressive Discipline, 23-OCT-14 at 1:00pm
- "Nick" Biography of a Determined Man, 23-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Xythos Training, 23-OCT-14 at 3:00pm
- Advanced Care Planning 2014-2, 27-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Excel 2013: Pivot Tables, 28-OCT-14 at 9:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Advanced, 28-OCT-14 at 11:00am
- Outlook 2013 Overview, 29-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- Workplace Civility (Webinar) 2014-2, 29-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- IRB Insights:Registries, Databases, & Repositories, 29-OCT-14 at 12:00pm
- Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts, 29-OCT-14 at 2:00pm