Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Makers: Women Who Make America: Episode 1, 13-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Violence Against Women Act , 13-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Multimedia Library Training, 17-MAR-14 at 3:00pm
- Laboratory Safety, 18-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 18-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Excel 2010 Level 1, 18-MAR-14 at 2:00pm
- Great West One on One Counseling sessions, 19-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Computer Basics, 19-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- How to Read Your Ledgers, 19-MAR-14 at 9:30am
- Family Medical Leave/Sick Leave, 19-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Makers: Women Who Make America - Episode 2, 19-MAR-14 at 11:00am
- 5 Things You Did Not Know About PubMed, 19-MAR-14 at 12:00pm
- Great West One on One Counseling sessions, 20-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Travel Training, 21-MAR-14 at 1:00pm
- Effort Certification Reporting, 25-MAR-14 at 9:00am