Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Computer Basics (Windows/PC), 08-JUL-15 at 9:00am
- Navigation & Overview, 08-JUL-15 at 9:30am
- Time Reporting, 09-JUL-15 at 9:30am
- Introduction to Photoshop, 09-JUL-15 at 11:00am
- I've Fallen and I can't Get Up!, 09-JUL-15 at 2:00pm
- Grant Reporting in IRIS, 14-JUL-15 at 9:00am
- Is It Bias? Making Diversity Work, 14-JUL-15 at 2:00pm
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 15-JUL-15 at 9:00am
- How to Read Your Ledgers, 15-JUL-15 at 9:30am
- 2015 Information Security Training, 15-JUL-15 at 2:00pm
- Procurement Card Verification/Distribution, 15-JUL-15 at 2:00pm
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator, 15-JUL-15 at 2:30pm
- Invoice/Internal Transfers/WBS Cost Transfers, 16-JUL-15 at 10:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Captivate, 16-JUL-15 at 2:00pm
- Effort Certification Reporting, 22-JUL-15 at 10:00am