Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Word 2013 Level 1, 03-MAR-15 at 2:00pm
- Introduction to Photoshop, 04-MAR-15 at 9:00am
- Navigation & Overview, 04-MAR-15 at 9:30am
- 2015 Performance Evaluation Training-4, 04-MAR-15 at 1:30pm
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 04-MAR-15 at 2:00pm
- Time Reporting, 05-MAR-15 at 10:00am
- I'm Thinking About Retiring: Now What?, 05-MAR-15 at 10:00am
- IAMSE Spring Webinar Series (March 5, 2015), 05-MAR-15 at 11:00am
- Excel 2013: Pivot Tables, 05-MAR-15 at 1:00pm
- Successes, Lessons, and Generosity, 05-MAR-15 at 1:30pm
- Word 2013 Level 2, 05-MAR-15 at 3:00pm
- An Overview of the Educational Assistance Benefit, 06-MAR-15 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 09-MAR-15 at 1:00pm
- LGBTQ Safe Zones and Inclusivity on Campus , 09-MAR-15 at 2:00pm
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 10-MAR-15 at 10:00am