HR128 credit for CBT courses are not automatically posted to employee records. In order to receive credit, please submit the Request for Additional Training Credit form along with the training certificate of completion to the HR Benefits office at 910 Madison Avenue, Suite 727.
Computer-based training (CBT) is a great training option. It is free for faculty and staff; and the convenience of 24 hours-a-day/7 days-a-week access allows employees to complete modules in multiple sessions at their own pace.
Courses are provided by SkillSoft® and cover such topics as:
- Business Skills
- Human Resources
- Personal Development
- Team Building
- Environmental, Safety and Health, and Transportation
View the full course listing.
Registration for SkillSoft E-learning Courses
There are two ways to register for SkillSoft courses:
- Register for e-learning. You only need to register ONE time; after you register once, you will be able to log in directly to the SkillSoft course site.
- Email or call Johanna Owenby if you need assistance with registration.
Once you have registered for e-learning, using the system is simple:
- Log in here.
- After logging in, search for the course you want by using the Search and Learn feature at the top of the screen.
- Click on the link for the course in the search results.
- After selecting the course you want, you can select Play to immediately begin the course, or select Add to My Plan to save the course to begin later.
- Once you have completed the e-learning course, submit the Additional Training Credit form to the HR Training office at 910 Madison, Ste. 722 to make sure that you receive training credit.