Partners for Health
See Also » Partners for Health Questions & Answers
2014 Worksite Health Screenings
Attention Partnership PPO Health Plan Members: Please click here for a list of all 2014 worksite health screenings taking place across the state.
- You can schedule your individual screening appointment by visiting the Onsite Health Diagnostics website, registering and searching for a nearby location by zip code.
- For convenience, some screening dates are on Saturdays.
- This helpful guide How to Schedule Your Onsite Screening can walk you through the simple process of scheduling your appointment.
- 2014 Onsite Screening Locations Schedule
You have two health options. Both are Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans.
Partnership PPO versus Standard PPO
In many ways, the Partnership PPO and Standard PPO are identical. They cover the same types of services, treatments and products. However, there's an important difference between the two options: If you choose the Partnership PPO, the State will reward you with lower costs. Individuals who select the Partnership PPO will have to commit to a Partnership Promise.
All plan members will have to choose from one of the following:
- Employee only
- Employee + spouse
- Employee + children
- Employee + spouse + children
PPO Health Plan
- Partnership PPO
- Standard PPO
Human Resources Office
910 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163