Uninstall Cisco VPN Client for the Mac OS X
If you wish to uninstall the Cisco VPN client for Mac OS X, then you need to follow the following directions. You will need to be logged on with an administrative account in order to complete all of the steps.
1) Log in to the machine with an administrator account.
2) Open a terminal window (Hard drive, then Applications, then Utilities, then Terminal).
3) Type in the following command and then press enter: /usr/local/bin/vpn_uninstall
4) If you are asked for a password then you are not logged in as an administrator.
5) When prompted to remove the VPN client, type yes.
6) When prompted to remove all existing files and certificates, type yes.