Department of Diagnostic Sciences and Oral Medicine
Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
OMDS integrates all UT Health Science Center oral and maxillofacial pathology services, including:
- microscopic interpretation of biopsy and cytology specimens
- radiographic and microscopic consultations
- immunofluorescence microscopy for mucocutaneous diseases
- oral medicine patient referrals for diagnosis and treatment
- sterilizer monitoring service
Free biopsy, cytology, immunofluorescence and microbiology kits, as well as a current fee schedule, and shipping instructions are available upon request. All courier pickups and mailings are handled by Federal Express free of charge. Pathology reports can be faxed to the contributor's office on the same day the diagnosis is rendered. Serious or unexpected diagnoses will be immediately phoned to the contributor's office.
Oral and Maxillofacial
875 Union Avenue
Room C-309 Dunn Bldg.
Memphis, Tennessee 38163