Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office and Pediatric Update
Come to the CE course on Friday - Stay for the Game on Saturday!
Tennessee versus Alabama
- Friday, October 19, 2012 from 9am-4pm (EST)
- Location: Knoxville Marriott, 500 Hill Avenue SE, Knoxville, TN 37915 (865)594-4339
- 6 CE Credit Hours
- Tuition: $199 per dentist/ $125 per auxiliary
- *All tuition and fees are due in full at the time of registration. Class space is limited; registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration less than 10 business days prior to the course is subject to available space and a $25 late registration fee.*
- Course Presenters: Dr. Steven Filler and Dr. Harry Sharp
- Course Registration Form
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office/Morning
Instructor: Dr. Steven J. Filler
This popular course will afford the entire dental staff the opportunity to review and enhance basic skills in the supportive treatment of medical emergencies occurring in the dental office. Emphasis will be given to actual emergency situations and staff member response. 3hrs CE credit.
Instructor: Dr. Harry Sharp
Check back soon for updated course description!
This course is cohosted by UAB School of Dentistry. Thank you to Delta Dental and Rogers Dental Lab for your support!
About the Presenter
Dr. Steven J. Filler is an associate dean and professor in the Department of General Dental Sciences at the UAB School of Dentistry. He is a former president of the American Association of Hospital of Dentists (AAHD) and is also an AAHD Fellow.
Office of Continuing
Education & Publications
875 Union Avenue
C-106A Dunn Bldg.
Memphis, Tennessee 38163