2014 J. Joe Littlejohn Lectureship on Implants
Course Title & Description: A Comprehensive Assessment of Implant Placement and Restoration
- Which tooth or teeth are you replacing? You must prepare differently.
- Communication between the surgical/restorative team
- Is your site optimal? What are your surgical options?
- Is your treatment plan restorative driven?
*** Lunch Break (A group lunch will be provided.) ***
- What are your provisional options?
- What are your restorative options?
- Did you meet the patient’s expectations? If not, why?
- What can go wrong? Could you have prevented it? Can you fix it?
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: The University of Tennessee Health Science Center Campus
Humphreys General Education Building, Room TBD
8 South Dunlap St., Memphis, TN 38163
Parking: Dental Patient Lot (O Lot) located southwest of Dunn Dental Bldg. - $3/weekday.
Madison Plaza Garage (H Lot) located at 940 Madison Ave. - $5/day.
Metered parking is also available for a cost along S. Dunlap St.
CE credit: 6 Hours
Thank you to our sponsor: Nobel Biocare
Dr. Rob Lewis
$150 - includes morning coffee and lunch. *All tuition and fees are due in full at the time of registration. Class space is limited; registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration less than 10 business days prior to the course is subject to available space and a $25 late registration fee.*
About the Presenter:
Dr. Rob Lewis is in full time private practice at Ozark Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery- the Center for Dental Implants and Reconstructive Oral surgery. He attended UT College of Dentistry and completed his OMS training in Memphis, also. He is Board Certified by the ABOMS, a Fellow of AAOMS, and a member of the ADA and ASDA. He has been active in Implant Dentistry for 30 years. His practice is primarily focused on implant placement and implant site preparation.