Benefits of Participation
What are the benefits of participating in the BLUES Project?
- Increased social support and improved support system.
- Enhanced access to and knowledge of community resources.
- Increased knowledge of prenatal care, postpartum self-care and parenting skills.
- Prolonged intervals between pregnancies.
- Increased access to education and/or technical training opportunities and employment.
- Increased health awareness and maintenance.
- Increased immunization and EPSDT testing rates during the first two years of life.