- Junior Medical Technology students learn core laboratory procedures such as proper specimen handling, pipetting, and preparation of dilutions.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Graduates 2011
- Medical Technology students collaborate with nursing students.
MDH December 2011 Graduation
From L to R, Dr. Noma Anderson, Dean; Dr. Nancy Williams, Program Director; Natalia Lamonaca, recent grad; Jessica Huffman, recent grad; Janice Siegel, recent grad; Dr. Cassandra Ballard, Interim Chair; and Susan Daniel, MDH faculty member
- Physical Therapy Week
It is an exciting time for the allied health professions as we study and practice in an ever changing, growing healthcare environment. The College of Allied Health Sciences is committed to ensuring that our graduates are well prepared to successfully work and lead in this growing and challenging environment.
Would you like to visit the campus and learn more about our programs?
Go to the Visit UTHSC page on the Office of Admissions site to view the tour schedule.
Open House for Prospective Students
Discover Educational Opportunities In:
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Health Informatics and Information Management
- Physician Assistant Program (A developing program)
(College level prerequisite coursework required for all programs.)
Where: 800 Madison Ave., Memphis, TN 38163
UTHSC Student Alumni Center
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm (registration and refreshments begin at 1:30 pm)
RSVP: (901) 448-5581 or email@example.com