- FLU SHOT DAY - October 9, 2014, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Madison Plaza Lobby More Info
- Our professional and friendly staff are here to help you.
- Think you know everything about HPV? Get the facts...
- University Health Services welcomes the students from the Baptist College of Health Sciences.
- Frequently Asked Questions about University Health Services are available at this web page.
UTHSC Student Immunization Requirements
Student immunization requirements are listed on this page.
- UTHSC students and graduate medical residents (GME) can receive face-to-face counseling for issues such as stress, emotional, financial, legal, and relationship problems, sexual orientation, alcohol and substance abuse.
Concerned About MERS?
If you are a UTHSC student or employee, you may now schedule an appointment through a secure online web-based portal.
University Health Services (UHS) goal is to create and sustain a healthy campus community supporting the importance of a healthy social and learning environment. Patient Rights and Responsibilities