The Office of Research Administration at the UT Health Science Center provides support for the faculty and staff of the Health Science Center (including components at the UT Graduate School of Medicine in Knoxville and the Chattanooga Unit of the College of Medicine) in their efforts to obtain external funding for research and other sponsored projects, while ensuring compliance with UT policy, sponsor policy, and applicable law.
- UTHSC Joins Eli Lilly’s Phenotypic Drug Discovery Program (“PD² Program”)
- SF424 Guidelines - 08/2013
- Use Adobe Reader 8.1.3 or higher to prepare grants.gov applications!
- Information about Electronic Grant Submissions - 08/2013
- 2014 NIH Due Dates (pdf)
- NIH Public Access Policy Information
Main #: (901) 448-5587
Fax: (901) 448-7600
Deborah L. Smith, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-4823