College of Health Professions
As of July 1, 2014, the College of Allied Health Sciences has been renamed the College of Health Professions.
It is an exciting time for the College of Health Professions as we study and practice in an ever changing, growing healthcare environment. We are committed to ensuring that our graduates are well prepared to successfully work and lead in this growing and challenging environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Science in Audiology
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Master of Cytopathology Practice
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Master of Health Informatics and Information Management
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy*
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy*
- Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Master of Medical Science Physician Assistant
*not accepting applications at this time
Would you like to visit the campus and learn more about our programs?
Go to the Visit UTHSC page on the Office of Admissions site to view the tour schedule.